The Native American Parent Advisory Committee (NAPAC) is a statutorily mandated committee of American Indian parents, grandparents, elders, students, and community members; with school district teachers and staff.
Tribes represented include: Dakota, Ho Chunk, Lakota, Menominee, Mi’kmaq, Mississippi Choctaw, Ojibwe
NAPAC is an extended network of more than 100 Native American parents or guardians with students in Stillwater Area Public Schools.
Find us on Facebook
Our vision is that all Native American students in the district will graduate from high school and be college or career ready. Stillwater NAPAC works closely with school district administrators and educators to support the American Indian Education Program to:
- Authenticate classroom curriculum
- Enhance Native American student skills to promote academic success
- Plan and execute community events
- Develop and nurture partnerships and outreach
- Ensure enhanced knowledge of culture among Native American students and the greater community
- Enhance and support academic success for Native American students
- Increase graduation rates and close academic achievement gaps for Native American students and celebrate student success!
For more information, contact the Office of Achievement and Integration at 651-351-8389.