- High School
Learn what you should be doing in grade 11 to help prepare for life after high school.
Plan your future
Pathways helps students plan their high-school years and map a path towards a fulfilling career.
- Learn how to save time and money by taking advantage of the Early College credit opportunities available
- Consider elective courses that relate to your interests and future plans
- Consider gaining experience through mentorships or apprenticeship opportunities
- Check out career fairs and college fairs to learn more about opportunities
- Visit the SAHS College & Career Center and meet with military and/or college admission reps
- Connect with Career Pathways Coordinators and counselors to discuss opportunities available to you
Going to the military, tech school or a 2-or 4-year college:
- Grade 11