- High School
Learn what you should be doing during your senior year to help prepare for life after high school.
Pathways helps motivate and guide students to complete the important tasks needed for success after high school.
- Apply to the military, college, trade school, or apprenticeship of your choice
- Attend Financial Aid Night and submit your Financial Aid Application (FAFSA)
- Arrange for mentorships, internships or apprenticeships
- Consider a customized Directed Study that allows students to gain knowledge and real world experiences in a career field of interest
- Take advantage of a Work to Learn program that provides paid work experience in a career
- Request letters of recommendation (if needed)
- Work on college essays, personal statements, etc.
- Research and apply for scholarships
- Meet with admissions or military reps in the SAHS College & Career Center
- Complete the Reality Check and finalize Personal Learning Plan in the Minnesota Career Information System (MCIS)
- Grade 12