- High School
The deadline for submitting senior portraits is Friday, November 19, 2021. Portraits received past this date may not be published in the yearbook. If no photo is uploaded, the school ID will be used.
The following information regarding submission of senior portraits is very important, so please read it carefully! Photographs that do no meet yearbook specifications will not be published.
The deadline for submitting senior portraits is Friday, November 19, 2021. Portraits received past this date may not be published in the yearbook. Photos will need to be uploaded to the website images.jostens.com. We will no longer take photos submitted via email. If no photo is uploaded, the school ID will be used.
Plan ahead: pictures should be taken by early October to give your photographer time to prepare your photo for the yearbook. Students may choose their own photographer to take their senior portrait for the yearbook. Please inform your photographer of the following criteria:
- Upload only ONE digital portrait.
- Photo quality needs to be 300 DPI or higher for actual image size, and overall dimension of 2x3 or 4x5 inches. Jpeg format is required. (A high resolution image is needed for printing purposes) NO TIFF files or PNG files.
- Portraits should be vertical head-and-shoulder shots.
- We will not accept horizontal or full-body photos.
- Simple, neutral backgrounds look best in the yearbook.
We realize that the more formal, head-and-shoulders shot may not be your favorite pose or the one you choose to exchange with friends, but these guidelines will ensure consistency in the yearbook.
Process for uploading senior photos:
1. Go to the website images.jostens.com
2. User ID is 416204521
3. Choose the photo to be uploaded. REMEMBER, each student may only submit ONE photo.
4. Provide parent or photographer contact information. (Person uploading the photo should enter his/her information.)
5. Provide IMAGE information."
6.Type the student’s first and last name as you want it to appear in the yearbook. It is extremely important to spell the student’s name correctly.
7. Select grade 12 from the dropdown menu.
8. In the description field, type Senior Portrait.
9. Click the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
10. Click on “Upload Chosen Images” in blue box to complete the process.
11. You will see a confirmation page and should receive a confirmation email shortly after your submission.
Note: Photographers uploading their clients’ photos may upload more than one student’s photo at a time.
- Countryside Photo (Kabekonian official photographer for 6 years)
- Vickey Weiss Photography (Prom/school dance photographer)
- Kristina Lynn Photography
- Judd Sather Photography
- Michael Crouser Photography
- Sarah Lawrence Imagery
- Nancy Varberg Photography
- Mandy Guth Photography
- Michelle Lorraine Photography
- Tomy O’Brien Photography
- Sunlit Photography
- Kristin Prideaux Photography
- Grade 11
- Grade 12