The mission of Stillwater Area Public Schools, in partnership with students, family and community, is to develop curious individuals who are active and engaged leaders in an ever-changing world by challenging all students as they travel along their personalized learning pathways.
In our decision-making we will always consider what is desirable, equitable, feasible and sustainable. We will build relationships with our shareholders and engage with our community.
- All children are ready for school
- All third graders can read at grade level
- All racial and economic achievement gaps are closed
- All students are ready for career and college
- All students graduate from high school
- *All students will be engaged in their learning
- *All students will be supported in their social, emotional and behavioral development
- *All students will be seen, served and supported
Our Portrait of a Graduate defines the skills and attributes we expect our students to develop through their experience in our schools. In working toward the objectives of our strategic plan, teachers and staff find ways to incorporate experiences that allow students to practice and develop these skills at all levels - from preK through high school.