Why Choose Stillwater?
We are raising our expectations at Stillwater Area Public Schools and we want our entire community to "Expect More" from us. We're shifting our focus, realigning our resources and developing a clear plan to make sure things you want are the things we are providing:
- More engaging, relevant learning opportunities that stimulate curiosity and meet the unique needs of every student.
- More experiences that expand the mind, heart and creative spirit.
- More real-world learning partnerships.
- More ways for kids to find their voice and learn how to use it for good.
- More support for those with learning differences.
- More opportunities for students to discover their unique gifts, and learn how to be successful throughout their lives.
- More. For everyone.
We're all Ponies
Stillwater Area Public Schools stretches from Marine on St. Croix to Afton. We serve more than 8,000 students in 18 different communities including Lake
Elmo and parts of Woodbury. The district is made up of seven elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school.
Families in our community value choice and we provide a variety of learning environments to meet your child's individual needs. Students are eligible to attend school outside of their assigned attendance area provided space is available at the school of their choice and application processes are followed.
No matter what school you attend you'll be glad you chose Stillwater Area Public Schools!
Excellence in Education
Whatever your interest, we've got you covered.
Explore what our students are learning.
Children who feel loved and safe just learn better.
Do What You Were Made To Do!
A place to play, learn and be curious!
Learn much more than a language.
Great schools don't happen by accident
To meet the varied and diverse needs of our students requires the efforts of many different people coming together to do what is right for their kids. It takes an entire community, or in our case, an entire river valley! We have amazing people - from our staff and volunteers to community partners - helping us care for our students.
Check out our "It Takes A Valley" video series to learn more about how we're all coming together to love the students of Stillwater Area Public Schools.